Holo/Or offers some of the most exciting and engaging positions in the industry.
If you are looking to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter to Ayelet@holoor.co.il, and we will contact you if your background meets our requirements.
or submit a request:
HOLO/OR Ltd. develops, designs and manufactures diffractive optical elements (DOEs) and micro-optical elements, that are being used for various applications mainly involving high power lasers
- Acts as a direct sales and technical support engineer to customers worldwide, providing complex electro-optical components and solutions
- Generate strong relationship with customers and act as their technical point of contact
- Co-work with the R&D team in order to define technical solutions to customers
- Participate in exhibitions worldwide
- Meet sales targets
- B.Sc degree or higher in Electro-optics / Physics – mandatory
- Mother-tongue/very high level of English (speaking, reading and writing) – mandatory
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in optics/electro-optics/lasers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientation and business skills