Holo/Or offers some of the most exciting and engaging positions in the industry.
If you are looking to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], and we will contact you if your background meets our requirements.
or submit a request:
About us: HOLO/OR Ltd. develops, designs and manufactures diffractive optical elements (DOEs) and micro-optical elements, that are being used for various applications mainly involving high power lasers.
As an application/sales engineer, you’ll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. Your customers will usually be technical staff from laser systems companies worldwide.
- Be a member of sales & technical support team.
- Acts as a direct sales and technical support engineer to customers worldwide.
- Generate strong relationship with the customers and act as their point of contact.
- Co-work with the R&D team in order to define solutions to customers, as well as other departments such as purchasing and production.
- Meet sales targets.
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions in the laser/optics fields, OR: experience as an optical design engineer that wants to do a switch from R&D to sales
- B.Sc degree or higher in Physics/Engineering
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Laser optics – mandatory
- Fluent English – speaking, reading and writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business and customer orientation skills
- Optical design skills
- Knowledge of the Laser market
- Understanding of electro-optical systems
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to actively manage several projects and critical issues simultaneously
- Continuous Self-development, desire to continuously improve own technical and professional abilities