Holo/Or offers some of the most exciting and engaging positions in the industry.
If you are looking to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter to Ayelet@holoor.co.il, and we will contact you if your background meets our requirements.
or submit a request:
HOLO/OR Ltd. develops, designs and manufactures diffractive optical elements (DOEs) and micro-optical elements, that are being used for various applications mainly involving high power lasers.
- Act as a direct sales and technical support engineer to customers worldwide, providing complex electro-optical components and solutions.
- Generate strong relationship with customers and act as their technical point of contact.
- Co-work with the R&D team in order to define technical solutions to customers.
- Participate in exhibitions worldwide.
- Meet sales targets.
- Sc degree or higher in Electro-optics – mandatory.
- Mother-tongue/very high level of English (speaking, reading and writing) – mandatory.
- Experience as an optical design engineer with experience in sales/project management – advantage.
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions in the laser/optics fields – advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation and business skills.