Holo/Or offers some of the most exciting and engaging positions in the industry.
If you are looking to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], and we will contact you if your background meets our requirements.
or submit a request:
We are looking for a production machine operator in a clean room / lab technician for a
long-term full-time position.
- Production of optical elements
- Operating a variety of manufacturing equipment
- Visual examinations of parts in accordance with the company’s instructions and procedures
- Perform final tests of the elements using testing systems
- Experience in precise and technical work with small and delicate components
- Good vision – ability to identify very small defects
- English at a very good standard (reading and writing)- a must
- Experience working in a laboratory / clean room – a significant advantage
- Experience in lithography processes– a significant advantage
- Te3chnical background – advantage
- Knowledge of office software – especially in Excel.
- 2 shifts during the week (morning shift and evening shift)
- Immediate availability
* The position is intended for both women and men
- Ability to perform many tasks simultaneously (multi-tasking)
- Mental agility
- Can-do attitude
HOLO/OR Ltd. develops, designs and manufactures diffractive optical elements (DOEs) and micro-optical elements, that are being used for various applications mainly involving high power lasers.
- Acts as a direct sales and technical support engineer to customers worldwide, providing complex electro-optical components and solutions
- Generate strong relationships with customers and act as their technical point of contact
- Co-work with the R&D team in order to define technical solutions to customers
- Participate in exhibitions worldwide
- Meet sales targets
- Relevant experience in optics/electro-optics/lasers and/or a Sc degree or higher in Electro-Optics / Physics
- Experience in sales/pre-sales/post-sales of complex technical components – advantage
- Mother-tongue/very high level of English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Strong customer orientation and business skills
In HOLO/OR we develop, design, manufacture and sell diffractive optical elements (DOEs) and micro-optical elements that are being used for various applications mainly involving high power laser systems.
- Manage all the marketing and biz dev aspects (hands-on)
- Prepare and execute marketing and business development plans and strategies
- Media presence, brand recognition, marketing materials, strategic partnerships, conferences and more.
- Find new opportunities: new markets and new products
- Find new strategic customers
- Communicate with key customers to understand their changing needs
- Work in close collaboration with the R&D, sales and manufacturing departments.
- At least 5 years of strong technical experience in electro-optics and/or laser systems
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing/business development/product management
- B.Sc degree or higher in Physics/Engineering
- Excellent business understanding and skills, including marketing and sales
- Very high level of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills