Holo/Or offers some of the most exciting and engaging positions in the industry.
If you are looking to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], and we will contact you if your background meets our requirements.
or submit a request:
About us: HOLO/OR Ltd. develops, designs and manufactures diffractive optical elements (DOEs) and micro-optical elements, that are being used for various applications mainly involving high power lasers.
As an application/sales engineer, you’ll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. Your customers will usually be technical staff from laser systems companies worldwide.
- Be a member of sales & technical support team.
- Acts as a direct sales and technical support engineer to customers worldwide.
- Generate strong relationship with the customers and act as their point of contact.
- Co-work with the R&D team in order to define solutions to customers, as well as other departments such as purchasing and production.
- Meet sales targets.
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions in the laser/optics fields, OR: experience as an optical design engineer that wants to do a switch from R&D to sales
- B.Sc degree or higher in Physics/Engineering
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Laser optics – mandatory
- Fluent English – speaking, reading and writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business and customer orientation skills
- Optical design skills
- Knowledge of the Laser market
- Understanding of electro-optical systems
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to actively manage several projects and critical issues simultaneously
- Continuous Self-development, desire to continuously improve own technical and professional abilities
About us: HOLO/OR Ltd. develops, designs and manufactures diffractive optical elements (DOEs) and micro-optical elements,
that are being used for various applications mainly involving high power lasers.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst for a part time job (50-60%)
Measuring ROI and optimizing our different marketing channels to generate qualified leads for the sales team.
Track website performance and conduct SEO (Google, Baidu).
Issue email campaigns and track success metrics.
Create and optimize PPC campaigns.
Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects.
Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with targeted LinkedIn campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and we target our audience through successful campaigns.
Experience in a similar role – two years
English level – fluent: spoken and written – must
Very high level of MS Excel – must
Work experience with google tools (Analytics, Ads, GTM, Search Console) – must
Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp (or other tools) – advantage
Technical content writing skills – an advance
Energetic, independent, analytical and with technical capabilities.
Please send CV to: [email protected]